Faceți căutări pe acest blog

duminică, 23 mai 2010

Someone said that love has killed more people than Cholera..

Ascultam într-o zi John Legend pe youtube, când un comentariu al cuiva mi-a sărit în ochi. Uite ce spunea :
"7 months ago 55
I fell in love with a girl when I was 12, each day I'd walk her home from school ,each day I spend hours with her. I spent four years asking her to be mine. when we turned 16 she said yes, we were together for just a short while, she met someone else and we split up.
we didn't see each other for 7 years, then had a chance encounter, we didn't tell each other but we were still in love.
we're now 38, both still in love, still waiting for Someday, we're working on it :)
never give up!"

Poate romantic, poate patetic, mie mi s-a părut interesant însă interesant cum oamenii îşi expun poveştile în spaţiul virtual.
Ah...Melodia era Someday-John Legend

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu